We’re looking to add another talented individual to our concept studio’s digital team! The role of Digital Producer/Strategist at Chimney is a multi-talent who enjoys advising clients on and developing various types of digital strategies and tactics just as much as digging into code, administering websites and ad accounts. You know your channel strategy from your media strategy, you’re not afraid to dig deep into a social media specific strategies and guidelines, and you may even have developed an SEO strategy or two. As a bonus, we think that you also have a special interest in and moderate experience with at least one of the following fields: SEO, web analytics, tactical and paid social media, UX and design.
We believe you’ve had a few years of experience and maybe a course or two but mostly you’re like us, someone who simply loves everything digital and wants to spend your days with likeminded people solving digital challenges in both theory and practice. You might be a bit competitive too.
Does this sound like you? Do you want to work full time in a creative and dynamic environment located at the best address in Stockholm? Keep reading.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Work with clients to advise on and develop a variety of digital strategies
- Own your own projects, from startup to implementation and follow-up
- Utilize your knowledge of social platforms to adapt brand strategies for digital
- Plan for different stages of the customer journey
- Develop and write a complete social media guidelines for brands
- Teach other team members about your specialty knowledge and skillset
- Plan and facilitate client workshops
WHAT YOU NEED
- 2-5+ years of hands-on experience in a digital role
- You know the basics about what Google likes and how to rank there
- You have a good understanding about the major social platforms, both from the front and the back
- You have excellent understanding of how the internet works. You know how traffic flows between platforms, when a PNG is better than a JPG, that SEO affects SEM, what a DNS does and why sometimes Facebook traffic isn’t attributed correctly in GA
- You can build a basic website. You know basic to mid-level HTML/CSS/JS and can set up hosting and CMS from scratch
- You understand the relationship between paid, owned and earned media.
- Photoshop, Keynote, Google Drive, Slack, Trello, etc.
- You are fluent in both Swedish and English.
- You need a proven track record in two of the following:
- Graphic design (interactive)
- Paid media (minimum social, bonus points for programmatic/DSP)
- Web analytics (beyond the basics)
- Social media on a strategic level (you can develop and write a complete guideline for a brand)
- Influencer marketing
WHO YOU ARE
- You love to solve problems and work independently
- You are an excellent relationship builder who loves to partner with clients
- You are passionate about the internet and digital media and love to learn new innovative strategies
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
At Chimney, you’ll get an exciting challenge at a fast growing, entrepreneurial and global company, where we believe that high job satisfaction is the basis for personal achievement. With us, you get to work with market-leading brands and exciting customers who will challenge you and you, them.
You will be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow. We are one, transparent team. We are open-minded, receptive and strive for honesty and integrity.
We believe our people and our work make the difference, for our clients and their audience. If you’re looking to make an impact, Chimney is the place for you.
WHO WE ARE
Chimney Vigor Group is a global, full-service award-winning Creation Studio specializing in communications, production, entertainment and MarTech. Think of us as an advertising and social media agency, production and tech company — all rolled into one.
For over 20 years we have crafted award-winning stories (Oscar, BAFTA, Cannes Lion, Palme d’Or, Sundance, Berlinale, PromaxBDA) and delivered marketing and communications solutions for the world’s most recognized brands.
With offices in 12 cities worldwide, our 400+ world-class talent bring diverse insight and craftsmanship to any given project, working in integrated workflows and using a powerful platform to interact with both local and multinational clients in order to deliver smart, cost-efficient and truly useful solutions, including production, live events, media buying, distribution, performance analytics and strategy.
We believe in a world full of amazing experiences. Join us!
CVG provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.