There is nothing ordinary about Chimney Vigor Group (CVG). Therefore, we are looking for an extraordinary Systems Administrator to join the company with the responsibility for managing Chimney Vigors Group’s global internal systems such as Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Finance & Accounting (F&A), Resource Planning Management (RPM), Human Resource Management (HRM), etc.
To be successful at CVG and enjoy working with us, you should thrive in a fast-paced environment, be self-driven and proactive, service-minded, and appreciate helping the organisation to improve current processes and implement new ways of working. You should like working in a global context with stakeholders spread out in different countries. This is a great opportunity for a recent graduate or an early-career professional to jump into a growing, fast-paced company!
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Manage training & support for group systems across the global organization, educating super users and providing end-users support and managing incoming requests
- Provide decision support for the management team, ensuring that we are able to collect and analyse relevant data from all systems
- Handle all system maintenance and administration, including configuration, upgrades, definition of system requirements, and integrations
- Manage change and drive implementation of new and improved ways of working
- Ensure adherence to and usage of our internal systems and processes
- Support implementation of new internal systems and processes
WHAT YOU NEED
- 1-2 years experience in system administration and configuration, ideally working within a global organization
- Relevant academic degree, e.g. Bachelor degree or vocational university degree within system administration or similar education, preferred
- Experience within the following system areas: RPM, HRM, CRM, F&A
- Experience in working with Workbook, Netsuite, Hubspot, MS Teams/Office 365, Azure AD, Okta, or similar systems is a plus
- Experience leading larger projects with system implementation, set-up, and migration
- Experience in working with support and change management
- Knowledge in Excel, as well as API coding is a plus
- Experience within the media and communication industry
- Good people and social skills
- Structured and strong ability in solving problems
- Good analytical skills and ability to quickly understand organizational matters
- Fluency in English both spoken and written
WHO YOU ARE
- Self-driven and proactive - able to take ownership of activities, and drive them through to completion
- Service-minded - appreciate helping the organisation to improve current processes and implement new ways of working
- Structured and organised - able to handle supporting multiple systems and prioritising activities accordingly
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
At Chimney, you’ll get an exciting challenge at a fast growing, entrepreneurial and global company, where we believe that high job satisfaction is the basis for personal achievement. With us, you get to work with market-leading brands and exciting customers who will challenge you and you, them.
You will be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow. We are one, transparent team. We are open-minded, receptive and strive for honesty and integrity.
We believe our people and our work make the difference, for our clients and their audience. If you’re looking to make an impact, Chimney is the place for you.
WHO WE ARE
Chimney Vigor Group is a global, full-service award-winning Creation Studio specializing in communications, production, entertainment and MarTech. Think of us as an advertising and social media agency, production and tech company — all rolled into one.
For over 20 years we have crafted award-winning stories (Oscar, BAFTA, Cannes Lion, Palme d’Or, Sundance, Berlinale, PromaxBDA) and delivered marketing and communications solutions for the world’s most recognized brands.
With offices in 12 cities worldwide, our 400+ world-class talent bring diverse insight and craftsmanship to any given project, working in integrated workflows and using a powerful platform to interact with both local and multinational clients in order to deliver smart, cost-efficient and truly useful solutions, including production, live events, media buying, distribution, performance analytics and strategy.
We believe in a world full of amazing experiences. Join us!
CVG provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.