Chimney is looking for a Content Writer-Producer (contract) to join our Singapore office! You will get the chance to be a part of a dynamic team, working with Netflix to create content for fans of Korean and Asian Dramas. We are looking for someone who is an avid follower of Korean entertainment, has a keen intuition of what drives Hallyu culture, and is full of fresh ideas on how to engage global fans. You should also be deeply familiar with the wider social media landscape (Youtube, Facebook, Giphy, TikTok, etc), having been active in these fields as both a creator and user; and able to present a portfolio of past work comprising personal or branded creative content.
*Please note that this is a six-month contract role.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Pitch and develop shoot content for bespoke studio content
- Conceptualise and drive editorial content for both Youtube and Instagram, aligning with The Swoon’s content strategy and ongoing title marketing campaigns
- Collaborate and maintain daily communication with clients, writer-producers, content operations, interns, and in-house/external creative partners (writers, producers, editors, designers)
- Own the day-to-day management of content creation, providing and consolidating feedback, and ensuring delivery is on schedule and at high quality
- Facilitate open, two-way communications between the clients and the creative team; turning client feedback into actionable tasks, relaying written or spoken feedback to the creative team, and pushing back to client when necessary
- Take on the creative producer role in briefing, workshopping, and producing bespoke animated intros and complete graphics suite for original Youtube concepts while being a gatekeeper for visual quality
- Prepare briefs for the creative team, including details such as creative direction, reference material, working timeline, and delivery specifications
- Take on the project manager and coordinator role for other ad-hoc projects such as publicity events, fan giveaways, merchandise production, shoots, and other relevant initiatives
- Be an ambassador of the channel; adopt and develop the channels’ content strategy to effectively engage with followers
- Keep updated on K-drama fan activity beyond our channels, paying close attention to trends and fan commentary, and ensuring that our content offering remains relevant and engaging
WHAT YOU NEED
- At least 3 years of experience in an editorial, social media, or project management role in a creative agency, marketing team, post-production house
- Possess a systematic approach to project management while retaining a level of flexibility to accommodate curveballs
- Track record of excellent client management and strong communication skills
- Ability to be versatile and handle multiple projects and markets simultaneously
- Proficient with Social Media Tools, Microsoft Powerpoint, Excel, Keynote as well as Google Suite tools
- Working knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere Pro) will be a bonus
- Committed to a high quality of work and to building positive and productive relationships internally and externally
- Knowledgeable in media buying, driving organic traffic, paid advertising, collaboration with KOLs, and all other relevant fields
- Strong written and communication skills in English, understanding of Korean would be a bonus
WHO YOU ARE
- Highly creative and passionate about developing Youtube video content
- Extremely organized and able to thrive in a fast-paced, evolving environment Ambitious, passionate, and willing to challenge the status quo to achieve excellence
- Highly attuned to fan and internet culture, with a keen interest in Korean entertainment and dramas
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
At Chimney, you’ll get an exciting challenge at a fast growing, entrepreneurial and global company, where we believe that high job satisfaction is the basis for personal achievement. With us, you get to work with market-leading brands and exciting customers who will challenge you and you, them.
You will be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow. We are one, transparent team. We are open-minded, receptive and strive for honesty and integrity.
We believe our people and our work make the difference, for our clients and their audience. If you’re looking to make an impact, Chimney is the place for you.
WHO WE ARE
Chimney Vigor Group is a global, full-service award-winning Creation Studio specializing in communications, production, entertainment and MarTech. Think of us as an advertising and social media agency, production and tech company — all rolled into one.
For over 20 years we have crafted award-winning stories (Oscar, BAFTA, Cannes Lion, Palme d’Or, Sundance, Berlinale, PromaxBDA) and delivered marketing and communications solutions for the world’s most recognized brands.
With offices in 12 cities worldwide, our 400+ world-class talent bring diverse insight and craftsmanship to any given project, working in integrated workflows and using a powerful platform to interact with both local and multinational clients in order to deliver smart, cost-efficient and truly useful solutions, including production, live events, media buying, distribution, performance analytics and strategy.
We believe in a world full of amazing experiences. Join us!
CVG provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.