As a Strategic Project Manager at Chimney Gothenburg you will be part of a dynamic and growing office within Chimney and be exposed to all commercial aspects of our business. Working closely with both our customers and our team members, you will find smart solutions to help companies and organisations conquer the world with smart communication.
Gothenburg is still a small office and you will therefore work with a wide range of different customers and with all different projects. Many of them will be in the online world therefore you need to have good knowledge in that area. You will have access to a fantastic team within the Chimney group; with specialists in online communication, motion images, content, branding and concept. We like to challenge the way we communicate and thrive to make everything smarter and better at all times.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Guide the customer in the communication landscape of today and tomorrow
- Work closely with our customers, make debriefs ensuring that we understand their challenge or opportunity and together with the team find the right solution
- Lead the project and make sure that goals are well defined, communicated and achieved
- Create and manage a plan, a timeline, and a budget, ensuring that they are followed
- Establish the project team and keep all members aligned to overall project goals and timeline
- Collaborate with new business development and marketing teams to grow the Gothenburg office
WHAT YOU NEED
- Previous experience as strategic project manager at an advertising firm or equal for at least 5 years. A total av project manager experience (not necessarily strategic) for 10 years
- A background within digital strategy or motion content creation
- Strategic competence in online marketing and communication and/or moving images
- Native Swedish and fluent English is a requirement.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills with the ability to receive and assimilate critical feedback
WHO YOU ARE
- Highly motivated with a positive helpful attitude, energetic and drive to succeed
- Ability to manage several tasks to often challenging deadlines
- You are target driven and self-motivated
- You love to be part of a dynamic and competent crew, participating to build a great and friendly company culture
- An open mind and a can do attitude
- Strong sense of integrity
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
At Chimney, you’ll get an exciting challenge at a fast growing, entrepreneurial and global company, where we believe that high job satisfaction is the basis for personal achievement. With us, you get to work with market-leading brands and exciting customers who will challenge you and you, them.
You will be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow. We are one, transparent team. We are open-minded, receptive and strive for honesty and integrity.
We believe our people and our work make the difference, for our clients and their audience. If you’re looking to make an impact, Chimney is the place for you.
WHO WE ARE
Chimney Vigor Group is a global, full-service award-winning Creation Studio specializing in communications, production, entertainment and MarTech. Think of us as an advertising and social media agency, production and tech company — all rolled into one.
For over 20 years we have crafted award-winning stories (Oscar, BAFTA, Cannes Lion, Palme d’Or, Sundance, Berlinale, PromaxBDA) and delivered marketing and communications solutions for the world’s most recognized brands.
With offices in 12 cities worldwide, our 400+ world-class talent bring diverse insight and craftsmanship to any given project, working in integrated workflows and using a powerful platform to interact with both local and multinational clients in order to deliver smart, cost-efficient and truly useful solutions, including production, live events, media buying, distribution, performance analytics and strategy.
We believe in a world full of amazing experiences. Join us!