CVG is actively seeking a new member for our Operational Service Center (OSC) in San Diego! You will work with our customers in the content distribution and media services industries to proactively provide escalated, complex technical customer support for our satellite and internet content distribution platforms and our marketing platform designed for media management, collaboration, and workflows. This position is expected to document, analyze and identify trends and suggest innovative solutions/recommendations for product/service improvements.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Provide escalated troubleshooting and technical support to complex customer issues via phone, web-based tools, and email; including dedicated in office coverage
- Actively seek solutions guiding clients through corrective steps ensuring consistent high-level customer service
- Maintain clear documentation through web-based ticketing system and other OSC documentation sites
- Analyze call reports and identifies trends
- Monitor compliance and service agreements
- Improve systems by identifying issues and providing innovative solutions
WHAT YOU NEED
- 2+ years experience with Linux environments and tools, including command line Linux administration
- 2+ years of technical support experience
- CompTIA Network+ certification or equivalent work experience
- Understanding of IP networking fundamentals
- Experience working with customers to resolve issues and provide quality service and support
- Proven ability to learn quickly
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritize work and manage capacity
- Big plus for:
- Broadcast engineering experience
- Experience with satellite/wireless communications
- Experience working with digital asset management (DAM) software
- Experience deploying new systems to enterprise customers
- Experience working with SQL databases and Kibana
WHO YOU ARE
- A problem solver
- An excellent communicator
- Eager to learn and develop
- An innovative thinker who is positive, proactive, and flexible
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
At Chimney, you’ll get an exciting challenge at a fast growing, entrepreneurial and global company, where we believe that high job satisfaction is the basis for personal achievement. With us, you get to work with market-leading brands and exciting customers who will challenge you and you, them.
You will be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow. We are one, transparent team. We are open-minded, receptive and strive for honesty and integrity.
We believe our people and our work make the difference, for our clients and their audience. If you’re looking to make an impact, Chimney is the place for you.
WHO WE ARE
Chimney Vigor Group is a global, full-service award-winning Creation Studio specializing in communications, production, entertainment and MarTech. Think of us as an advertising and social media agency, production and tech company — all rolled into one.
For over 20 years we have crafted award-winning stories (Oscar, BAFTA, Cannes Lion, Palme d’Or, Sundance, Berlinale, PromaxBDA) and delivered marketing and communications solutions for the world’s most recognized brands.
With offices in 12 cities worldwide, our 400+ world-class talent bring diverse insight and craftsmanship to any given project, working in integrated workflows and using a powerful platform to interact with both local and multinational clients in order to deliver smart, cost-efficient and truly useful solutions, including production, live events, media buying, distribution, performance analytics and strategy.
We believe in a world full of amazing experiences. Join us!