The Mastering and Delivery department is looking for a Quality Control / Media Technician for our team in Stockholm. If you are interested in smart technical solutions and head on the shaft, this may be the job for you!
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- The service means that you work with an exciting well-developed delivery process for all types of media and all kinds of platforms
- You handle large volumes of files daily, which you package and deliver with the help of various tools according to spec
WHAT YOU NEED
- A background in post-production
- Experience in transcoding and file management
- A critical eye and ear that can quality control both image and sound
- Basic knowledge in software such as Adobe CC, Resolve and FCPX; FFmpeg is a big plus
- HTML knowledge
- On time delivery and strong organization skills
- Ability to follow the technical development and always be one step ahead of the customer when it comes to format and technology
- An interest in constantly improving and developing the work process
- If you have knowledge of simpler coding, to be able to simplify and streamline tasks
- Big plus if you already have experience with DCP
WHO YOU ARE
- Takes own initiatives and is driven
- Is solution-oriented and has the attitude that all problems can be solved!
- Likes to work independently
- Lines up for the team and is helped
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
At Chimney, you’ll get an exciting challenge at a fast growing, entrepreneurial and global company, where we believe that high job satisfaction is the basis for personal achievement. With us, you get to work with market-leading brands and exciting customers who will challenge you and you, them.
You will be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow. We are one, transparent team. We are open-minded, receptive and strive for honesty and integrity.
We believe our people and our work make the difference, for our clients and their audience. If you’re looking to make an impact, Chimney is the place for you.
WHO WE ARE
Chimney Vigor Group is a global, full-service award-winning Creation Studio specializing in communications, production, entertainment and MarTech. Think of us as an advertising and social media agency, production and tech company — all rolled into one.
For over 20 years we have crafted award-winning stories (Oscar, BAFTA, Cannes Lion, Palme d’Or, Sundance, Berlinale, PromaxBDA) and delivered marketing and communications solutions for the world’s most recognized brands.
With offices in 12 cities worldwide, our 400+ world-class talent bring diverse insight and craftsmanship to any given project, working in integrated workflows and using a powerful platform to interact with both local and multinational clients in order to deliver smart, cost-efficient and truly useful solutions, including production, live events, media buying, distribution, performance analytics and strategy.
We believe in a world full of amazing experiences. Join us!