Chimney Vigor Group is looking for a well experienced Houdini FX lead to join our dynamic creative team of VFX artists!
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Work closely with your team members and vfx supervisors to create high-end photorealistic vfx
- Inspire and work with a team of vfx artists to push the level of our tasks meeting the Chimney standard
- Participating in the teams progress providing artistic and technical guidance and feedback on assets and shots in shot-production
- Communicate with clients, artists, supervisors and producers, taking our tasks from initial concepts through bidding and planning to final deliver within the schedule & budget.
- Support vfx supervisors, producers and sales on pitches & breakdowns for bidding.
- On-set supervision including collection of required data for vfx
- Lead and communicate with external vendors
WHAT YOU NEED
- Highly skilled Houdini artist with lead experience and a minimum of 5 years of creating high end visual effects in a vfx pipeline
- Strong creative and technical abilities with an artistic eye and a close attention to detail
- Experience of working in Shotgrid (shotgun)
- On-set Supervision experience
- Knowledge of Substance 3d, Mari, Arnold or Unreal
WHO YOU ARE
- A flexible team player with excellent communication skills. You enjoy working with other artists in a team, giving and receiving constructive feedback and push the quality of the work exceeding the client's expectations
- Driven, efficient and organized with a strong sense of client service
- Ability to take direction and stay calm and focused under tight deadlines in a rapidly changing environment
- Ability to work on several projects simultaneously
- Proactive. Anticipating obstacles in production and finding creative solutions to handle those challenges
- Contribute to the team and work environment with a positive and humble attitude
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
At Chimney, you’ll get an exciting challenge at a fast growing, entrepreneurial and global company, where we believe that high job satisfaction is the basis for personal achievement. With us, you get to work with market-leading brands and exciting customers who will challenge you and you, them.
You will be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow. We are one, transparent team. We are open-minded, receptive and strive for honesty and integrity.
We believe our people and our work make the difference, for our clients and their audience. If you’re looking to make an impact, Chimney is the place for you.
WHO WE ARE
Chimney Vigor Group is a global, full-service award-winning Creation Studio specializing in communications, production, entertainment and MarTech. Think of us as an advertising and social media agency, production and tech company — all rolled into one.
For over 20 years we have crafted award-winning stories (Oscar, BAFTA, Cannes Lion, Palme d’Or, Sundance, Berlinale, PromaxBDA) and delivered marketing and communications solutions for the world’s most recognized brands.
With offices in 12 cities worldwide, our 400+ world-class talent bring diverse insight and craftsmanship to any given project, working in integrated workflows and using a powerful platform to interact with both local and multinational clients in order to deliver smart, cost-efficient and truly useful solutions, including production, live events, media buying, distribution, performance analytics and strategy.
We believe in a world full of amazing experiences. Join us!
CVG provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.