There is nothing ordinary about Chimney Vigor Group (CVG). Therefore, we are looking for an extraordinary Marketing and Content Ops Coordinator to join our global team. This role will have the opportunity to support a variety of marketing functions while taking on a community manager role.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Edit and execute Marketing Communications materials for lead gen, communications, social and use cases
- Organize and maintain Knowledge Hub including use cases and marketing & sales collateral
- Assist with campaign tracking to assess impact
- Write and edit creative marketing communications with ability to translate business goals into persuasive media
- Supports senior leaders with scheduling and meeting agendas
- Assist management of agent/partner referral program and portal development
- Communicate marketing initiatives and plans to department leads to assist with their planning.
- Support Social Media efforts with research, ideation, and outreach
- Support the Marketing team with events, initiatives, and day to day administrative tasks.
WHAT YOU NEED
- Desire to work in a global, creative, fast-paced culture
- 1-3 years experience; ideally within a Project Manager or Account Manager role
- Strong ability to prioritize and organize workload, and follow process
- Ability to coordinate multiple priorities while meeting simultaneous deadlines.
- Follow through to ensure that deadlines are met and deliverables meet specifications.
- Positive, professional attitude
WHO YOU ARE
- You are a hyper-organized and have a knack for attention-to-detail
- You love collaborating with teams from around the world
- You are a great communicator and orator; words are your tool of choice. You can get information from others in as few attempts as possible.
- You are proactive and always looking to increase efficiencies company-wide. You aren't one to wait around for someone to tell you what to do.
- Checklists are your best friend, as are spellcheck and grammar tools.
- You are driven to deliver results and feed off pressure; there won't be a shortage of it.
- You are always looking to improve your capabilities through external learning.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
At Chimney, you’ll get an exciting challenge at a fast growing, entrepreneurial and global company, where we believe that high job satisfaction is the basis for personal achievement. With us, you get to work with market-leading brands and exciting customers who will challenge you and you, them.
You will be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow. We are one, transparent team. We are open-minded, receptive and strive for honesty and integrity.
We believe our people and our work make the difference, for our clients and their audience. If you’re looking to make an impact, Chimney is the place for you.
WHO WE ARE
Chimney Vigor Group is a global, full-service award-winning Creation Studio specializing in communications, production, entertainment and MarTech. Think of us as an advertising and social media agency, production and tech company — all rolled into one.
For over 20 years we have crafted award-winning stories (Oscar, BAFTA, Cannes Lion, Palme d’Or, Sundance, Berlinale, PromaxBDA) and delivered marketing and communications solutions for the world’s most recognized brands.
With offices in 12 cities worldwide, our 400+ world-class talent bring diverse insight and craftsmanship to any given project, working in integrated workflows and using a powerful platform to interact with both local and multinational clients in order to deliver smart, cost-efficient and truly useful solutions, including production, live events, media buying, distribution, performance analytics and strategy.
We believe in a world full of amazing experiences. Join us!
CVG provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.