Chimney Vigor Group (CVG) is looking for an Office Manager cum Accounts Assistant to ensure the smooth running of our Singapore office on a day to day basis. The ideal candidate will oversee office operations and assist the Finance and HR team in administrative duties.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Responsible for full spectrum of general office management duties including facilities and building management coordination, cleaning staff arrangements, inventory of office & pantries supplies, conference room bookings, mail services, local administrative expenses, and arrangements for officemaintenance and repairs
- Maintain relationships with various vendors and demand high levels of service
- Provide general support to visitors and guests
- Develop and implement office policies to guide the operation of the office
- Identify opportunities for process and office management improvements
- Handle any ad hoc administrative duties or projects as assigned
Finance & Accounting
- Administer general basic book-keeping duties, including maintaining office petty cash float, processing expense claims and data entry into accounting system
- Assist HR in coordination for new hires
- Collaborate with global colleagues towards driving culture and share best practices
- Manage and assist to organize team social events and gatherings (Christmas, New Year’s, birthdays, other celebrations etc.)
WHAT YOU NEED
- Diploma or Degree in Business Administration / Accounting / Human Resources
- Have more than 3 years of experience in office management or administrative / Accounts Assistant
- Startup experience preferred
- Experience in AP functions preferred
- Good knowledge and experience working Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook)
WHO YOU ARE
- Attention to detail, resourceful and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- Resourceful and have a creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements
- Ability to work independently with confidentiality and maturity
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
At Chimney, you’ll get an exciting challenge at a fast growing, entrepreneurial and global company, where we believe that high job satisfaction is the basis for personal achievement. With us, you get to work with market-leading brands and exciting customers who will challenge you and you, them.
You will be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow. We are one, transparent team. We are open-minded, receptive and strive for honesty and integrity.
We believe our people and our work make the difference, for our clients and their audience. If you’re looking to make an impact, Chimney is the place for you.
WHO WE ARE
Chimney Vigor Group is a global, full-service award-winning Creation Studio specializing in communications, production, entertainment and MarTech. Think of us as an advertising and social media agency, production and tech company — all rolled into one.
For over 20 years we have crafted award-winning stories (Oscar, BAFTA, Cannes Lion, Palme d’Or, Sundance, Berlinale, PromaxBDA) and delivered marketing and communications solutions for the world’s most recognized brands.
With offices in 12 cities worldwide, our 400+ world-class talent bring diverse insight and craftsmanship to any given project, working in integrated workflows and using a powerful platform to interact with both local and multinational clients in order to deliver smart, cost-efficient and truly useful solutions, including production, live events, media buying, distribution, performance analytics and strategy.
We believe in a world full of amazing experiences. Join us!
CVG provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.