Are you up for exciting projects in film and graphic production?
Our varied projects range from the conception, production and post-production of moving image content, image and commercial films as well as SoMe campaigns. These can be projects including shootings as well as pure motion graphics projects.
For our office in Berlin Charlottenburg the Chimney GmbH is now looking for an intern (m/f/d) to support our production team.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- You assist our production team in the preparation, follow-up and implementation of smaller and larger projects as well as in day-to-day business.
- Project-related support, e.g. in customer meetings, planning, costing, calculation and project controlling
- Support in project and team coordination of both internal teams and freelancers
- Researching material, preparing presentations for pitches and projects
- Content-related involvement in creative processes and idea generation possible
- If necessary, assistance with client communication and cross-team communication
- Collaboration and help with the scheduling and organisation of film shoots.
- support in post-production. If you have the necessary basic knowledge, we will also give you an insight into technical tasks such as editing.
- Assistance with the creation of presentations
- If needed, travel bookings
- Assistance with project documentation and archiving
WHAT YOU NEED
- mandatory internship as part of your studies
- Study of a relevant subject (e. g. film Production)
- Ideally, you have some experience in the field of project management and production
- You have a commercial as well as technical understanding and an good aesthetic eye
- You have very good knowledge of MS Office and common presentation software
- Fluent in written and spoken German and English
- Class B driving licence and driving experience
WHO YOU ARE
- You are enthusiastic about getting to know all production processes as well as processes in post-production and graphic production in our company
- You work in a structured and clear manner you have a responsible and reliable way of working
- You have a high degree of team spirit and initiative
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
We offer you a challenging and varied internship where you can apply and improve your knowledge and passion for project management and also get the opportunity to work independently on projects. You get the opportunity to gain a cross-departmental insight into the work processes of a creative agency as well as an introduction to all areas of production including budgeting, team building and cross-team communication as well as an introduction to areas of pre-production (including client meetings, timing and production processes). You will have the opportunity to work as part of our team in Berlin Charlottenburg. We will give you a full, cross-departmental insight into areas of production. We have in-house creation, motion graphics, post-production and production departments, and have the appropriate technology in each area. You will receive appropriate remuneration, even for a compulsory internship.
At Chimney, you’ll get an exciting challenge at a fast growing, entrepreneurial and global company, where we believe that high job satisfaction is the basis for personal achievement. With us, you get to work with market-leading brands and exciting customers who will challenge you and you, them.
You will be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow. We are one, transparent team. We are open-minded, receptive and strive for honesty and integrity.
We believe our people and our work make the difference, for our clients and their audience. If you’re looking to make an impact, Chimney is the place for you.
WHO WE ARE
Chimney Vigor Group is a global, full-service award-winning Creation Studio specializing in communications, production, entertainment and MarTech. Think of us as an advertising and social media agency, production and tech company — all rolled into one.
For over 20 years we have crafted award-winning stories (Oscar, BAFTA, Cannes Lion, Palme d’Or, Sundance, Berlinale, PromaxBDA) and delivered marketing and communications solutions for the world’s most recognized brands.
With offices in 12 cities worldwide, our 400+ world-class talent bring diverse insight and craftsmanship to any given project, working in integrated workflows and using a powerful platform to interact with both local and multinational clients in order to deliver smart, cost-efficient and truly useful solutions, including production, live events, media buying, distribution, performance analytics and strategy.
We believe in a world full of amazing experiences. Join us!
CVG provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.