Chimney Vigor Group is seeking a Technical Project Coordinator to join our team in San Diego! As a Technical Project Coordinator, you will be responsible for planning and managing project resources, schedule, and quality while accomplishing stated objectives. You will be responsible for providing overall direction across various disciplines and vendors for the successful completion of the PBS Interconnection Project.
The ideal candidate will have a track record of successfully leading Agile project management processes and have a strong background in software development. Additionally, the ideal candidate will be energetic and self-motivated and have a value-driven & customer-centric mindset.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Partner with the Project Lead to drive timeline and project goals while ensuring ultimate success of the project
- Plan, execute, monitor, track, and report on large-scale technology projects using traditional and Agile development processes & techniques
- Develop and maintain project plans, project schedules, and resource utilization schedules for multiple simultaneous projects and operational activities
- Coordinate project activities to deliver required functionality on time and within budget
- Closely monitor project work, resources, risks and milestones. Make course corrections when necessary using defined change control procedures
WHAT YOU NEED
- Ability to balance process compliance with achievement of business objectives
- Minimum 3 years’ experience managing software projects as a project manager, project coordinator or engineering manager; preferably in digital media
- Ability to assess a project's scope and the team's ability to execute
- Ability to communicate objectives, plans, status, and results clearly, focusing on key points
- Hands-on, working knowledge of the software product development lifecycle
- Ability to work collaboratively across organizations in delivering the best outcome for projects
- Experience using tools such as MS Project, Jira, and Confluence
- Experience leading distributed teams located in multiple time-zones and in complex environments and onsite-offshore model
- End-to-end experience with large-scale systems development projects and process redesign efforts
- Experience with product implementation for internal and external clients
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, across multiple and diverse business and systems groups, and to participate in continual process improvement activities
- Ability to understand technical systems documentation and interact with systems resources
- Preferred experience working on Software Development projects in the Digital Media Industry
- Preferred PMP/CSM/PMI-ACP or equivalent certification
WHO YOU ARE
- Outcome oriented
- Ability to balance the tactical details in service of the big picture
- Excellent communicator, coordinator, and planner
- High social intelligence with the ability to be a cross-functional relationship builder
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
At Chimney, you’ll get an exciting challenge at a fast growing, entrepreneurial and global company, where we believe that high job satisfaction is the basis for personal achievement. With us, you get to work with market-leading brands and exciting customers who will challenge you and you, them.
You will be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow. We are one, transparent team. We are open-minded, receptive and strive for honesty and integrity.
We believe our people and our work make the difference, for our clients and their audience. If you’re looking to make an impact, Chimney is the place for you.
WHO WE ARE
Chimney Vigor Group is a global, full-service award-winning Creation Studio specializing in communications, production, entertainment and MarTech. Think of us as an advertising and social media agency, production and tech company — all rolled into one.
For over 20 years we have crafted award-winning stories (Oscar, BAFTA, Cannes Lion, Palme d’Or, Sundance, Berlinale, PromaxBDA) and delivered marketing and communications solutions for the world’s most recognized brands.
With offices in 12 cities worldwide, our 400+ world-class talent bring diverse insight and craftsmanship to any given project, working in integrated workflows and using a powerful platform to interact with both local and multinational clients in order to deliver smart, cost-efficient and truly useful solutions, including production, live events, media buying, distribution, performance analytics and strategy.
We believe in a world full of amazing experiences. Join us!
CVG provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.