We are seeking a full time HR Generalist to join our team to help establish our Philippines office and support our team of software developers. This will be an all-encompassing position where you will have opportunities to build out an office and team while implementing processes and structure that allow us to scale effectively. This is a key position as we continue to expand our global reach to launch our new product Edisen. The ideal candidate will have broad HR experience including but not limited to recruitment, onboarding, payroll, employee relations, etc. If you are looking for a fast-pace, high potential opportunity, this position is for you!
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Develop and implement HR programs and services across various parts of the employee lifecycle.
- Help our recruitment efforts by promoting our company, job openings, sourcing candidates, and facilitate activities in our recruitment pipeline.
- Facilitate a smooth and efficient onboarding of new staff as we form the pioneering team in the country.
- Manage escalated staff concerns, and partner with business managers for a resolution, where appropriate actions are taken and risks are assessed.
- Manage our region’s data that is inputted in our HRIS & Employee Base Data, enabling accurate, accessible, and actionable employee information.
- Support our global employee engagement strategy, managing the employee survey process utilizing the results to create action plans
- Manage and execute general accounting tasks in support of our global finance and accounting team, in the context of the local operation.
- Coordinate tasks with our partner agencies to meet business, labor, and government compliance requirements.
- Help with general tasks as part of operating our business.
WHAT YOU NEED
- 5+ years as an HR generalist, HR business partner, or similar HR role in a technology or creative environment
- 2+ years of experience in a company with at least 50 people
- Bachelors; college degree graduate
- Experience setting up a new office, market, or entity
- Passion for creating a modern and people-focused HR function
- Excellent partnering, collaboration, and communication skills, on a global scale
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Tech savvy and good understanding how to use HRM systems to drive improvements
- Good analytical skills and ability to quickly understand organizational matters
- Good leadership skills with an ability to influence others beyond organizational span
- Innate curiosity and experience working effectively in a team
- Ability to take ownership and be highly accountable
WHO YOU ARE
- You have very strong social skills and the ability to quickly create bonds and gain trust with people
- You are highly resilient working collaboratively across diverse stakeholder groups with differing priorities
- You are self-directed and able to take ownership of activities, and drive them through to completion
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
At Chimney, you’ll get an exciting challenge at a fast growing, entrepreneurial and global company, where we believe that high job satisfaction is the basis for personal achievement. With us, you get to work with market-leading brands and exciting customers who will challenge you and you, them.
You will be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow. We are one, transparent team. We are open-minded, receptive and strive for honesty and integrity.
We believe our people and our work make the difference, for our clients and their audience. If you’re looking to make an impact, Chimney is the place for you.
WHO WE ARE
Chimney Vigor Group is a global, full-service award-winning Creation Studio specializing in communications, production, entertainment and MarTech. Think of us as an advertising and social media agency, production and tech company — all rolled into one.
For over 20 years we have crafted award-winning stories (Oscar, BAFTA, Cannes Lion, Palme d’Or, Sundance, Berlinale, PromaxBDA) and delivered marketing and communications solutions for the world’s most recognized brands.
With offices in 12 cities worldwide, our 400+ world-class talent bring diverse insight and craftsmanship to any given project, working in integrated workflows and using a powerful platform to interact with both local and multinational clients in order to deliver smart, cost-efficient and truly useful solutions, including production, live events, media buying, distribution, performance analytics and strategy.
We believe in a world full of amazing experiences. Join us!
CVG provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.