There is nothing ordinary about Chimney Vigor Group (CVG). Therefore, we are looking for a team of extraordinary Management Trainees to drive internal projects aligned with our group strategy, while also assisting the broader leadership team. The positions will be based in the cities where we have an office today and will be a part of a global team.
You will be exposed to many different sides of the business and work globally with all our markets. You will work hands-on in projects and you are expected to give input, have opinions, and to learn your tasks as you perform them. Your attitude and willingness to learn are very important for this entry level role. The right person will have great possibilities to shape his or her own future at CVG and work on several levels or areas in the company. And hopefully become one of our future leaders in the group!
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Independently drive pwn projects, such as new group policies, process re-engineering, IT system implementation, production workflow optimization, etc.
- Support with change management activities including developing and executing communication and training plans
- Work with managers to implement new ways of working in our business and assist in monitoring and follow-up improvements and benefit realization
- Support CXOs in planning and administrative matters
WHAT YOU NEED
- 2-3 years of relevant Project and Change Management experience
- Relevant academic degree, e.g., college or university degree
- Good people skills and ability to interact and build trust in all levels of an organization
- Structured, analytical and strong problem-solving ability
- Fluency in English both spoken and written
- Big plus for:
- Management Consulting
- Six Sigma experience
- Lean experience
- Agile development experience
WHO YOU ARE
- You take on challenges as they appear while keeping an eye on the end goal
- You like a dynamic environment where you are part of shaping the plan as you go along
- You are self-driven, proactive, and enjoy cross-functional work and cooperating with different business functions
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
At Chimney, you’ll get an exciting challenge at a fast growing, entrepreneurial and global company, where we believe that high job satisfaction is the basis for personal achievement. With us, you get to work with market-leading brands and exciting customers who will challenge you and you, them.
You will be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow. We are one, transparent team. We are open-minded, receptive and strive for honesty and integrity.
We believe our people and our work make the difference, for our clients and their audience. If you’re looking to make an impact, Chimney is the place for you.
WHO WE ARE
Chimney Vigor Group is a global, full-service award-winning Creation Studio specializing in communications, production, entertainment and MarTech. Think of us as an advertising and social media agency, production and tech company — all rolled into one.
For over 20 years we have crafted award-winning stories (Oscar, BAFTA, Cannes Lion, Palme d’Or, Sundance, Berlinale, PromaxBDA) and delivered marketing and communications solutions for the world’s most recognized brands.
With offices in 12 cities worldwide, our 400+ world-class talent bring diverse insight and craftsmanship to any given project, working in integrated workflows and using a powerful platform to interact with both local and multinational clients in order to deliver smart, cost-efficient and truly useful solutions, including production, live events, media buying, distribution, performance analytics and strategy.
We believe in a world full of amazing experiences. Join us!
CVG provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.